"What's Your Beef" Tenderloin
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When we were growing up, we ate lots of beef at home. It was usually ground beef or less-expensive steak cuts. Boy, is this a nice change! Once you try this melt-in-your-mouth beef, there won't really be any need to think twice when somebody asks, "What's your beef?"
What You'll Need
- 2 1/2 pounds beef tenderloin, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place tenderloin on a large rimmed cookie sheet that has been coated with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients and rub over meat.
- Cook 35 to 40 minutes for medium-rare or until desired doneness.
A whole tenderloin of beef will weigh between 4 and 7 pounds, but today many supermarkets are selling tenderloin in 2- to 3-pound pieces.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.