Brazilian Cheese Balls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A popular Brazilian snack is pão de queijo, or Brazilian Cheese Balls. In our recipe, we bake them till they're lightly crisped and golden on the outside, but still ooey-gooey and pillowy on the inside. These cheesy delights are worthy of a gold medal!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups tapioca flour
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 beaten eggs
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large saucepan over high heat, bring oil, water, milk, and salt to a boil. Remove from heat and stir in flour and garlic until thoroughly combined. Add Parmesan cheese and eggs; mix well. (Mixture will be lumpy.)
- Form mixture into 1-1/2-inch balls and place on baking sheet. Bake 18 to 20 minutes, or until light golden.
- Because these are made with tapioca flour, they're gluten-free! However, if you're sensitive to gluten, we suggest you check the labels of all your ingredients to make sure they're certified gluten-free.
- Never met a cheese we didn't like! Our Cheese Straws are another way to enjoy its savory goodness!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
One of the great thing about Brussels sprouts, is how many wonderful and versatile ways we can cook 'em up. Have you ever tried them pickled? Well, now's the time, with our Pickled Brussels Sprouts recipe! It's got the perfect combo of seasonings, along with just the right amount of tanginess! Chill 'em, serve 'em, and devour 'em!