Buttery Sticky Roll Ups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No one, and we mean no one, is going to be able to resist these Buttery Sticky Roll Ups. With a classic sugar, butter, and vanilla filling, these roll ups are a super-easy snack-time treat that the whole gang will get stuck on.
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8-ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/4 cup water
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degree F. Coat 9- x 5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray, set aside.
- In medium-sized bowl, combine sugar, butter, and vanilla; mix well and set aside. Unroll crescent rolls and press seams together to form one large rectangle.
- Spread sugar mixture evenly over dough and roll up jelly-roll style from long side.
- Cut into six equal slices and place cut side down in loaf pan. Pour water into th pan and bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until golden on top. Remove from oven and let cool slightly. Serve warm.
This is one of those things that you have to bake and then eat right away. It's best fresh from the oven.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 306
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 16g 24 %
- Saturated Fat 8.2g 41 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 1.4g 3 %
- Cholesterol 20mg 7 %
- Sodium 365mg 15 %
- Total Carbohydrates 40g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 29g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This easy recipe is sure to become a family-favorite! Our Beef 'n' Broccoli Noodle Toss is an Asian-inspired dish that starts with budget-friendly ramen noodles. Whip it up for a quick weeknight dinner that's sure to please everyone!