Buttery Sticky Roll Ups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
No one, and we mean no one, is going to be able to resist these Buttery Sticky Roll Ups. With a classic sugar, butter, and vanilla filling, these roll ups are a super-easy snack-time treat that the whole gang will get stuck on.
What You'll Need:
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8-ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/4 cup water
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degree F. Coat 9- x 5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray, set aside.
- In medium-sized bowl, combine sugar, butter, and vanilla; mix well and set aside. Unroll crescent rolls and press seams together to form one large rectangle.
- Spread sugar mixture evenly over dough and roll up jelly-roll style from long side.
- Cut into six equal slices and place cut side down in loaf pan. Pour water into th pan and bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until golden on top. Remove from oven and let cool slightly. Serve warm.
This is one of those things that you have to bake and then eat right away. It's best fresh from the oven.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 306
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 16g 24 %
- Saturated Fat 8.2g 41 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 1.4g 3 %
- Cholesterol 20mg 7 %
- Sodium 365mg 15 %
- Total Carbohydrates 40g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 29g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Sour Cream and Chive Biscuits
Fruit of the Vine and Rosemary Olive Oil Snack Bread with Pine Nuts
Old-Fashioned Buttermilk Biscuits
1 Minute Cinnamon Bun
Presidential Peanut Muffins
Hot Chocolate Muffins
Cheesy Beer Bread
Cream Cheese Danish
Shortcut Amish Friendship Bread
Fresh Apple Cinnamon Muffins