Broccoli Chicken Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 22 Min
These personal-sized Broccoli Chicken Muffins are a great way to round out a wholesome dinner, or to snack on when you're on the go! They've got great flavor and use convenient shortcut ingredients, making this a winning recipe all around.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups biscuit baking mix
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup chopped cooked broccoli
- 1 cup chopped cooked rotisserie chicken
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl, and make a well in center of mixture.
- Combine egg, buttermilk, and oil; add to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened. Stir in broccoli and chicken. Spoon into greased muffin pans, filling to top.
- Bake 20 to 22 minutes. Remove from pan immediately.