Broccoli Chicken Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 22 Min
These personal-sized Broccoli Chicken Muffins are a great way to round out a wholesome dinner, or to snack on when you're on the go! They've got great flavor and use convenient shortcut ingredients, making this a winning recipe all around.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups biscuit baking mix
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup chopped cooked broccoli
- 1 cup chopped cooked rotisserie chicken
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Combine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl, and make a well in center of mixture.
- Combine egg, buttermilk, and oil; add to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened. Stir in broccoli and chicken. Spoon into greased muffin pans, filling to top.
- Bake 20 to 22 minutes. Remove from pan immediately.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Did you know that the first President of the United States, George Washington, began his morning routine with a breakfast that included the most incredible corn cakes? We decided to recreate his morning favorite, so you can make them for your family. George Washington's Corn Cakes feature the perfect combo of savory and sweet.