Broccoli Cornbread Mini Muffins
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These savory, cheesy, mini muffins bake up in no time at all, making them the perfect last-minute appetizer or side dish. You may have to bake up a couple of batches though, because these Broccoli Cornbread Mini Muffins will be popular!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-1/2-ounce) package corn muffin mix
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat 3 mini muffin tins with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine muffin mix, broccoli, cheese, and onion; mix well. Add eggs and butter to broccoli mixture, stirring just until dry ingredients are moistened. Spoon into mini muffin cups, filling each 3/4 full.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes, or until golden. Let stand 2 to 3 minutes before removing from pans.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you love chewy cookies and you love chocolate, you're in for a real treat! These Double Chocolate Chewies pack a chocolate punch nobody can resist! They're a bit chewy, really chocolatey, and a little crunchy, all at the same time. That's why they're one of Howard's all-time favorites! Pour a glass of ice cold milk, and get ready for a cookie experience like no other.