Parmesan Garlic Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Perfect for dunking in warm spaghetti sauce, our easy homemade Parmesan Garlic Rolls can take the edge off our appetites before any meal; as well as be the perfect bread basket go-along.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup ( stick) butter, melted
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (10-ounce) package refrigerated bread sticks
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a medium bowl, combine butter, Parmesan cheese, sesame seeds, and garlic powder; mix well.
- On a flat surface, unroll bread stick dough without separating into individual bread sticks. Brush half butter mixture over top and roll up again. Separate along perforations into individual rolls. Coat both sides of each roll with remaining butter mixture and place on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes, or until golden. Serve warm.
- Warm some spaghetti sauce for serving along with these as a dipping sauce.
- If you enjoyed this simple roll recipe, be sure to check out our collection of 14 Easy Biscuit Recipes and Homemade Roll Recipes.