1 Minute Cinnamon Bun
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With our recipe for 1 Minute Cinnamon Bun you can enjoy a cinnamon bun for breakfast, dessert, or anytime you want! All you need is a microwave, some easy ingredients from your pantry, and your favorite mug. Before you know it, you'll be enjoying a cinnamon bun that's all your own.
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons applesauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- CREAM CHEESE ICING
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
What to Do
- Coat an 8-ounce microwaveable mug with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine applesauce, oil, milk, vanilla, flour, light brown sugar, 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon, the baking powder, and salt. Reserve 1 tablespoon batter in another small bowl and place remaining batter in mug.
- Add remaining cinnamon to 1 tablespoon batter, then swirl mixture into batter in mug.
- Microwave 60 to 70 seconds, or until center is set. Let cool 4 to 5 minutes, then remove to a plate.
- In a small bowl, combine icing ingredients, stirring until smooth. Spread on cinnamon roll and serve.
- Our one minute recipes are not only a cinch, they're delicious, too! We also recommend you try our Coffee Cake for One or Peanut Butter Mug Cake!
- If you've got more than one minute and you've got a whole crowd to feed, then you might want to check out our recipe for Cinnamon Bun Pie. This is a great one for sharing with the whole family!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 616
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19g 30 %
- Saturated Fat 4.9g 24 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 6.0g 12 %
- Cholesterol 18mg 6 %
- Sodium 491mg 20 %
- Total Carbohydrates 107g 36 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.0g 12 %
- Sugars 65g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You may be serving pasta as the main dish, but when you serve our recipe for Crispy Sesame Artichokes on the side, you're going to have yourself a main attraction. These tender-cooked artichoke hearts are crispy-coated and full of flavor. Plus, they taste even better when dipped into our creamy lemon sauce!