1 Minute Cinnamon Bun
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With our recipe for 1 Minute Cinnamon Bun you can enjoy a cinnamon bun for breakfast, dessert, or anytime you want! All you need is a microwave, some easy ingredients from your pantry, and your favorite mug. Before you know it, you'll be enjoying a cinnamon bun that's all your own.
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons applesauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoons ground cinnamon, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- CREAM CHEESE ICING
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
What to Do
- Coat an 8-ounce microwaveable mug with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine applesauce, oil, milk, vanilla, flour, light brown sugar, 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon, the baking powder, and salt. Reserve 1 tablespoon batter in another small bowl and place remaining batter in mug.
- Add remaining cinnamon to 1 tablespoon batter, then swirl mixture into batter in mug.
- Microwave 60 to 70 seconds, or until center is set. Let cool 4 to 5 minutes, then remove to a plate.
- In a small bowl, combine icing ingredients, stirring until smooth. Spread on cinnamon roll and serve.
- Our one minute recipes are not only a cinch, they're delicious, too! We also recommend you try our Coffee Cake for One or Peanut Butter Mug Cake!
- If you've got more than one minute and you've got a whole crowd to feed, then you might want to check out our recipe for Cinnamon Bun Pie. This is a great one for sharing with the whole family!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 616
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19g 30 %
- Saturated Fat 4.9g 24 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 6.0g 12 %
- Cholesterol 18mg 6 %
- Sodium 491mg 20 %
- Total Carbohydrates 107g 36 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.0g 12 %
- Sugars 65g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Y'know how good salads taste when you order them from a restaurant? Well, we recreated one of our favorites and came up with this recipe for Southwestern Salad Toss that we think is even better than the original! Full of yummy mix-ins and topped off with a light, fresh, and flavorful dressing, this salad will definitely impress everyone!