Butterscotch Bubble Loaf
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Some insist that this is a dessert while others claim that this sweet bread should be served with dinner. Either way, this gooey treat is not only fun to eat, it's fun to make, so ask the kids to join you!
What You'll Need
- 24 pieces frozen dinner roll dough, thawed (about 1 to 1-1/2 hours) but still cool, cut in half
- 1 (4-serving size) box cook-and-serve butterscotch or vanilla pudding
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
What to Do
- Coat a 12-inch Bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Place butterscotch pudding mix in a shallow dish. In small batches, dip rolls into dry pudding, coating evenly. Arrange rolls in Bundt pan, alternating with pecans. Sprinkle remaining pudding mix over the top.
- In a medium-sized microwave-safe bowl, combine brown sugar and butter and microwave 1 minute, or until melted. Pour mixture over rolls and cover with plastic wrap. Let rise until doubled in size, about 2 to 2-1/2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Remove wrap and bake 30 to 35 minutes. Cover with foil last 15 minutes of baking. Remove from oven, loosen sides of pan with a knife, and invert onto a serving plate while still hot.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 410
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 14g 21 %
- Saturated Fat 5.1g 26 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 11g 21 %
- Cholesterol 20mg 7 %
- Sodium 603mg 25 %
- Total Carbohydrates 62g 21 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.4g 10 %
- Sugars 12g 0 %