Cheesy Yogurt Biscuits
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 12 Min
The secret to making these homemade biscuits taste so wonderful is in the yogurt! Our Cheesy Yogurt Biscuits are made with Greek yogurt, which adds a welcoming and light tangy flavor. The ooey-gooey Cheddar cheese throughout makes them extra-special.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Add yogurt, milk, and cheese, then mix and knead with floured hands to form a smooth dough.
- Roll out the dough to 1-inch thickness, using a floured rolling pin on a floured surface. Cut into 2-1/2-inch rounds using a biscuit cutter. Place biscuits 1-inch apart on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes, or until light golden. Serve immediately.
- These are great served with a pat of butter or smeared with your favorite kind of jelly!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 148
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6g 5 %
- Saturated Fat 2.2g 11 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 6.6g 13 %
- Cholesterol 9.9mg 3 %
- Sodium 370mg 15 %
- Total Carbohydrates 22g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.7g 3 %
- Sugars 3.0g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We're taking you back to your cafeteria eatin' days with our recipe for Sloppy Joe Biscuit Bake. This easy casserole has so much old-fashioned taste, you're gonna be using the biscuits to soak up every last meaty and flavorful bite. Yum!