Chocolate Toffee Banana Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 1 loaf
- CHILL TIME
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr
This isn't your ordinary banana bread! We added chocolate toffee bits to this one to add a bit of crunch and just a hint of chocolate flavor. Our Chocolate Toffee Banana Bread is a great change-of-pace recipe that's sure to be a welcome treat. Give it a try the next time you've got ripe bananas on hand.
What You'll Need
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 cups mashed ripe banana (about 4 medium bananas)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups pancake and baking mix
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup chopped chocolate toffee bits
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Generously grease bottom of a 9- x 5-inch loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except toffee bits and beat with electric mixer until thoroughly combined. Stir in toffee bits, then pour into loaf pan.
- Bake 60 to 65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool 15 minutes. Run a knife or metal spatula around sides of loaf, pressing gently to loosen, and remove loaf from pan. Cool before slicing.