We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The next time you make a sandwich, a hamburger, or any other meal that involves slices of bread, try it on Cloud Bread. Cloud Bread is a totally gluten-free, low-carb, low-calorie, and low-fat bread alternative. It's a healthier choice that looks like a fluffy cloud and tastes so good!
What You'll Need
- 3 eggs, separated
- 3 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, mix egg yolks, cream cheese, and sugar until smooth.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream of tartar with egg whites; beat with an electric mixer on high speed until fluffy and stiff peaks form. Gently fold egg yolk mixture into egg white mixture until well combined. Spoon mixture into 10 even rounds on baking sheets.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown. Let cool 5 minutes, then remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
Just a Few Tips!
- Store in an airtight container.
- For firmer bread, allow it to sit overnight.
- To find even more great-tasting diabetic-friendly recipes, as well as the complete nutritional information for this recipe, click HERE!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Back-to-School Cookies make the perfect lunchbox treat or after-school snack. These easy-to-make cookies start out from a box of cake mix and get their extra-crunchiness from graham crackers and their chocolaty-sweetness from lots of chocolate chips. Kids of all ages will love them!