Easy Caramel Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Talk about ooey-gooey and yum-my! These Easy Caramel Rolls are such a sweet delight; it's a good thing that this recipe makes 2 dozen, 'cause you're going to want to share the goodness with everyone!
What You'll Need:
- 3 (8-ounce) cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Open crescent roll dough; do not unroll. Slice each roll into 8 (3/4-inch) pieces. Place rolls 1/4-inch apart in a lightly greased 9- x 13-inch pan. Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown and firm.
- Meanwhile, combine sugar, butter, and corn syrup in a medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until melted and smooth. Remove from heat, and stir in vanilla. Pour sauce over warm rolls; sprinkle with pecans. Serve warm.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Calories 227
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15g 23 %
- Saturated Fat 6.5g 32 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 1.5g 3 %
- Cholesterol 15mg 5 %
- Sodium 280mg 12 %
- Total Carbohydrates 23g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.4g 2 %
- Sugars 11g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Sour Cream and Chive Biscuits
Fruit of the Vine and Rosemary Olive Oil Snack Bread with Pine Nuts
Old-Fashioned Buttermilk Biscuits
1 Minute Cinnamon Bun
Presidential Peanut Muffins
Hot Chocolate Muffins
Cheesy Beer Bread
Cream Cheese Danish
Shortcut Amish Friendship Bread
Fresh Apple Cinnamon Muffins