Easy Caramel Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Talk about ooey-gooey and yum-my! These Easy Caramel Rolls are such a sweet delight; it's a good thing that this recipe makes 2 dozen, 'cause you're going to want to share the goodness with everyone!
What You'll Need
- 3 (8-ounce) cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Open crescent roll dough; do not unroll. Slice each roll into 8 (3/4-inch) pieces. Place rolls 1/4-inch apart in a lightly greased 9- x 13-inch pan. Bake 20 minutes or until golden brown and firm.
- Meanwhile, combine sugar, butter, and corn syrup in a medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until melted and smooth. Remove from heat, and stir in vanilla. Pour sauce over warm rolls; sprinkle with pecans. Serve warm.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Calories 227
- Calories from Fat 136
- Total Fat 15g 23 %
- Saturated Fat 6.5g 32 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 1.5g 3 %
- Cholesterol 15mg 5 %
- Sodium 280mg 12 %
- Total Carbohydrates 23g 8 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.4g 2 %
- Sugars 11g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've got a hungry family, but not a whole lot of time, then this Quick-as-a-Wink Pasta recipe is just what you need. In about 15 minutes you can whip up this flavorful dish that's loaded with sausage, peppers, and onions. Just wait till you take your first bite!