We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These Cheese Straws are a favorite 'cause they're easy to make and tasty as can be. They're just as great for snack time as they are for dipping into a bowl of soup or chili.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat rimmed baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Using your hands, knead well until a soft dough forms.
- Roll dough out on a lightly floured surface to a 1/4-inch thickness. Cut into 1/2- x 3- inch strips; place on baking sheets.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden. Serve warm or allow to cool completely, then place in an airtight container until ready to serve.
Dipping these in a bowl of our Chili Beef Soup is our idea of fabulous!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 60
- Calories 40
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8g 4 %
- Saturated Fat 1.8g 9 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 1.3g 3 %
- Cholesterol 8.0mg 3 %
- Sodium 47mg 2 %
- Total Carbohydrates 2.4g 1 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.1g 0 %
- Sugars 0.0g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Add a little spice to your life with our recipe for Sriracha Short Ribs! These short ribs are cooked till they're fall-apart tender and then slathered with a delicious sauce made from Sriracha sauce, honey, and lime juice. The results are absolutely mouthwatering!