Italian Crescent Rollups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Take your crescent rolls up a notch with this 5-ingredient recipe for Italian Crescent Rollups. These are simple enough to have as a snack, but also fancy enough to make as a last-minute appetizer. They're real crowd-pleasers!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/3 cup sundried tomatoes in oil, chopped, with 2 tablespoons oil reserved
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh basil
- Garlic powder for sprinkling
- Grated Parmesan cheese for sprinkling
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Unroll dough, separate into 8 triangles, and cut each triangle in half. Lightly brush each triangle with oil, then sprinkle evenly with tomatoes, basil, and garlic powder.
- Roll each triangle from the wide end to the point. Place on baking sheet with seam-side down. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden. Serve warm.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Calories 90
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.5g 12 %
- Saturated Fat 1.9g 9 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 0.5g 1 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 111mg 5 %
- Total Carbohydrates 5.6g 2 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 1.5g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our festive Sugar 'n' Spice Nuts are the perfect combo of salty and sweet for the holidays. Made with a variety of your favorite nuts, the sweetness of dried cranberries, and just enough cayenne to give it a good kick, this recipe is sure to disappear by the handful! And, not only is it a great snack when family visits during Christmas, but it's also the perfect goodie to send in the mail, for those who can't be with you this season.