Italian Crescent Rollups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Take your crescent rolls up a notch with this 5-ingredient recipe for Italian Crescent Rollups. These are simple enough to have as a snack, but also fancy enough to make as a last-minute appetizer. They're real crowd-pleasers!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/3 cup sundried tomatoes in oil, chopped, with 2 tablespoons oil reserved
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh basil
- Garlic powder for sprinkling
- Grated Parmesan cheese for sprinkling
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Unroll dough, separate into 8 triangles, and cut each triangle in half. Lightly brush each triangle with oil, then sprinkle evenly with tomatoes, basil, and garlic powder.
- Roll each triangle from the wide end to the point. Place on baking sheet with seam-side down. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden. Serve warm.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Calories 90
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.5g 12 %
- Saturated Fat 1.9g 9 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 0.5g 1 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 111mg 5 %
- Total Carbohydrates 5.6g 2 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 1.5g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We put a shortcut twist on the time-honored recipe for Amish Friendship Bread. Instead of passing around a starter, our Amish Friendship Bread recipe makes enough for two loaves, so you can just call your friends and invite them over to enjoy the finished product!