Italian Crescent Rollups
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Take your crescent rolls up a notch with this 5-ingredient recipe for Italian Crescent Rollups. These are simple enough to have as a snack, but also fancy enough to make as a last-minute appetizer. They're real crowd-pleasers!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1/3 cup sundried tomatoes in oil, chopped, with 2 tablespoons oil reserved
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh basil
- Garlic powder for sprinkling
- Grated Parmesan cheese for sprinkling
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Unroll dough, separate into 8 triangles, and cut each triangle in half. Lightly brush each triangle with oil, then sprinkle evenly with tomatoes, basil, and garlic powder.
- Roll each triangle from the wide end to the point. Place on baking sheet with seam-side down. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden. Serve warm.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Calories 90
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.5g 12 %
- Saturated Fat 1.9g 9 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 0.5g 1 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 111mg 5 %
- Total Carbohydrates 5.6g 2 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 1.5g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This one is pure comfort food heaven! Our hearty Cheesy Bacon Pierogi Bake is bursting with creamy texture and smoky flavor! This stick-to-your-ribs favorite doubles as both a main dish, or as a cheesy go-along. No matter how you serve this up, this all-in-one dish is perfect for any occasion!