Zesty Ham and Cheese Bread Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The ease of refrigerated buttermilk biscuits makes our homey recipe for Zesty Ham and Cheese Bread Squares a cinch to pull off, even on a busy weeknight. Enjoy this comforting dish as a go-along or to add novelty to your bread basket.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16.3-ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 (10.2-ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 1/2 cups salsa
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup diced cooked ham
- 3 scallions, sliced
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Separate biscuit dough into a total of 13 biscuits. Cut each biscuit into 6 pieces. Place in a large bowl and add salsa; toss to coat well.
- Spoon mixture into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese, ham, and scallions. Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until edges are golden and center is set.
- Remove from oven and let stand 15 minutes before cutting into squares.
This "bake" is a perfect replacement for rolls, or simply as a bread and vegetable side dish in one. Serve it with additional salsa, if desired.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 294
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 15g 22 %
- Saturated Fat 5.9g 30 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 12g 23 %
- Cholesterol 24mg 8 %
- Sodium 1,003mg 42 %
- Total Carbohydrates 30g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.1g 4 %
- Sugars 6.0g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This ain't your grandma's old-fashioned spaghetti. While grandma's traditional pasta is always delicious, sometimes we want to try something new. Our California Dreaming Pasta Toss is one of the best pasta recipes you've never heard about. The butter, walnuts, and spinach give it a fresh flavor that will leave you feeling satisfied. Trust us, once you try it, you'll be dreaming about making it again and again.