PB&J Monkey Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Kids of all ages will be reaching to pull apart a piece of this PB&J Monkey Bread. Whether you give it to 'em for breakfast, as a midday snack, or even as dessert, they'll have a hard time resisting this tasty peanut butter and jelly combo. (P.S. This goes great with a glass of milk!)
What You'll Need
- 2 cans (16.3-ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, melted
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup grape jelly, divided
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a Bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Cut each biscuit into 6 pieces and place in a large bowl. Add butter and sugar and toss gently until evenly coated.
- Place 1/3 of biscuits in bottom of pan. Spoon half of the jelly over biscuits. Top with another 1/3 layer of biscuits, remaining jelly and remaining biscuits.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until golden brown and dough is cooked in center. Cool 10 to 15 minutes, then invert onto a platter. Let cool.
- In a medium bowl, whisk confectioners' sugar, milk and peanut butter until smooth. Add up to one additional tablespoon of milk if necessary. Drizzle over monkey bread and serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 530
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 21g 32 %
- Saturated Fat 7.5g 37 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 7.5g 15 %
- Cholesterol 17mg 6 %
- Sodium 1,006mg 42 %
- Total Carbohydrates 80g 27 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.9g 4 %
- Sugars 45g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This Easter Egg Bread recipe is sure to become an Easter tradition for years to come! This eye-catching Easter bread recipe is a pull-apart sweet bread that has colorful Easter eggs baked right in. It's such a sweet and colorful dessert, no one will be able to resist pulling off a piece of this Easter bread recipe. Kids and adults alike will love tearing off a piece and enjoying this sweet, festive sweet bread recipe.