PB&J Monkey Bread
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Kids of all ages will be reaching to pull apart a piece of this PB&J Monkey Bread. Whether you give it to 'em for breakfast, as a midday snack, or even as dessert, they'll have a hard time resisting this tasty peanut butter and jelly combo. (P.S. This goes great with a glass of milk!)
What You'll Need
- 2 cans (16.3-ounce) can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, melted
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup grape jelly, divided
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a Bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Cut each biscuit into 6 pieces and place in a large bowl. Add butter and sugar and toss gently until evenly coated.
- Place 1/3 of biscuits in bottom of pan. Spoon half of the jelly over biscuits. Top with another 1/3 layer of biscuits, remaining jelly and remaining biscuits.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until golden brown and dough is cooked in center. Cool 10 to 15 minutes, then invert onto a platter. Let cool.
- In a medium bowl, whisk confectioners' sugar, milk and peanut butter until smooth. Add up to one additional tablespoon of milk if necessary. Drizzle over monkey bread and serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for a nostalgic strawberry shortcake recipe, our Icebox Strawberry Shortcake Bars will make you feel like a kid again. The creamy strawberry taste is perfect for an outdoor picnic, a get-together, or as a romantic dessert.