Pull Apart Herbed Rolls
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Herbs and spices are a super way to add extra kick to any dish. At least that's the case when it comes to our Pull Apart Herbed Rolls! This recipe starts with easy and delicious bread dough from the freezer asile and ends with herb bread perfection. This is everything you could want in a dinner roll!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 (1-pound) loaves frozen bread dough, thawed and cut into 1-inch cubes
What to Do
- Coat a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except the dough; mix well. Add dough and toss to coat completely.
- Place dough in prepared muffin cups, cover, and allow to rise for 40 minutes, or until doubled in size.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Bake rolls 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden.
This dough can also be baked in a tube or Bundt pan for one large wreath-shaped bread loaf. Add an appropriate amount of baking time.
- If you're looking for more great holiday side dishes like this one, check out our FREE eCookbook, Thanksgiving Side Dishes: 35 Family-Favorite Recipes for Thanksgiving Sides.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.