Big Easy Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Everyone will be cheering you when you bake up a batch of our "salute to New Orleans" Big Easy Brownies. Whether for game-watching, movie night, a potluck or bake sale, these awesome brownies will always score you big points!
What You'll Need
- 1 (18.3-ounce) package fudge brownie mix, batter prepared according to package directions
- 1 cup chopped pecans, divided
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 1/2 cups light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Stir 1/2 cup pecans and the chocolate chips into prepared batter.
- Bake as directed, 25 to 30 minutes; cool completely.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine heavy cream, butter, and brown sugar, stirring frequently, until mixture comes to a boil. Continue cooking 1 minute, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Whisk in confectioners' sugar and vanilla. Cool 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Pour frosting evenly over brownies. Sprinkle remaining pecans over top. Allow to stand 30 to 45 minutes, or until frosting is set.
Brownie lovers of the world unite, and try another one of our scrumptious recipes -- Hot Fudge Brownies!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Have yourself a morning Greek feast with our recipe for Spinach Feta Scramble. Fluffy scrambled eggs, fresh veggies, and feta cheese make for a super colorful and egg-ceptionally delicious way to start your day. You'll love this flavorful way to enjoy scrambled eggs!