Double Chocolate Toffee Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Attention, chocolate lovers! What do you get when you make this chocolate brownie recipe? A double dose of chocolate, a jolt of java, and buttery goodness of toffee!
What You'll Need
- 1 (21-ounce) package chewy fudge brownie mix
- 1 (11.5-ounce) package dark chocolate chips (about 1-3/4 cups)
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 3/4 cup toffee bits, divided
- 1/2 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9- x 13-inch baking dish.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions; stir in double chocolate chips and coffee granules. Pour brownie mixture into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup toffee bits.
- Bake 27 to 29 minutes, or just until brownies pull away from sides of pan. Remove from oven; immediately sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup toffee bits and 1/2 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips.
- Cool completely in pan on wire rack; cut into squares.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 492
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 23g 35 %
- Saturated Fat 12g 58 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 4.2g 8 %
- Cholesterol 5.0mg 2 %
- Sodium 229mg 10 %
- Total Carbohydrates 73g 24 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.8g 7 %
- Sugars 52g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
There's nothing more warm and cozy than a big bowl of chicken soup. And when we're looking for a way to add even more heartiness to our bowls, noodles aren't the only option - wild rice is great too! Our Chicken & Wild Rice Soup is a warm-ya-up favorite that's full of flavor.