We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 12 to 15 pieces
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
The recipe was developed by the Test Kitchen because of our love for the crispy edges of brownies. Brownie Crisps are here to solve the dessert dilemma!
What You'll Need
- 2 large egg whites
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon nonfat dry milk powder
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- In a large bowl, whisk egg whites until foamy. Gradually whisk in sugar, then whisk in cocoa powder, oil, and vanilla until smooth. Whisk in salt, baking powder, and nonfat dry milk powder. Add flour and stir until smooth, then stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter onto prepared baking sheet and spread as thinly as possible using the back of a spoon or spreader.
- Bake on center rack 20 minutes; remove from oven. With a pizza cutter or knife, cut into pieces without separating. Return to oven 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely. Break apart and serve, or store in an air-tight container until ready to serve.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're wanting an easy, savory recipe, then it's time to rustle up our Hillbilly One Pot. It's loaded with ground beef, black eyed peas, and other ingredients that will bring the flavors of the South to your kitchen! Know what's great about one pot recipes? Clean up is a breeze, which means our Hillbilly One Pot allows you more time to spend with the family. It's a budget-friendly, all-in-one recipe you have to try!