Marbled Brownie Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A swirl of cream cheese in the batter of our homemade Marbled Brownie Bars is the secret to these to-die-for brownies that you can take all the credit for baking yourself.
What You'll Need
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (21-ounce) package brownie mix, batter prepared according to package directions
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, combine cream cheese, eggs, sugar, and vanilla until fluffy.
- Spread half the brownie batter into prepared baking dish. Spoon cream cheese mixture over batter then top with remaining half of the batter. Using a table knife, cut through the batter, swirling to create a marbled effect.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Allow to cool then cut into bars and serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Calories 347
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 23g 35 %
- Saturated Fat 8.4g 42 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 5.2g 10 %
- Cholesterol 89mg 30 %
- Sodium 203mg 8 %
- Total Carbohydrates 33g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 25g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This ain't your grandma's old-fashioned spaghetti. While grandma's traditional pasta is always delicious, sometimes we want to try something new. Our California Dreaming Pasta Toss is one of the best pasta recipes you've never heard about. The butter, walnuts, and spinach give it a fresh flavor that will leave you feeling satisfied. Trust us, once you try it, you'll be dreaming about making it again and again.