Marbled Brownie Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A swirl of cream cheese in the batter of our homemade Marbled Brownie Bars is the secret to these to-die-for brownies that you can take all the credit for baking yourself.
What You'll Need
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (21-ounce) package brownie mix, batter prepared according to package directions
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, combine cream cheese, eggs, sugar, and vanilla until fluffy.
- Spread half the brownie batter into prepared baking dish. Spoon cream cheese mixture over batter then top with remaining half of the batter. Using a table knife, cut through the batter, swirling to create a marbled effect.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Allow to cool then cut into bars and serve, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Calories 347
- Calories from Fat 204
- Total Fat 23g 35 %
- Saturated Fat 8.4g 42 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 5.2g 10 %
- Cholesterol 89mg 30 %
- Sodium 203mg 8 %
- Total Carbohydrates 33g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 25g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's a recipe that's anything but taxing! Uncle Sam's Pulled Pork is a budget-friendly, weeknight winner. In this recipe, we slow cook boneless pork butt to perfection with some chopped onions and a can of cola. A little BBQ sauce and it's ready to go! Just pile it onto a roll along with some of our homemade coleslaw and you're set for lots of "yum!"