Chocolate-Covered Mint Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Brownies this good ought to have a special occasion to be made for. And while we don't think you need a good reason to whip these up other than how delicious they are, rest assured that Chocolate-Covered Mint Brownies are a fancy-looking treat perfect for anytime!
What You'll Need
- 1 (19.8-ounce) package dark chocolate brownie mix
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 3 to 4 drops green food coloring
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 (16-ounce) container chocolate frosting
What to Do
- Prepare brownies according to package directions, using the amount of eggs for cake-like brownies. Bake according to package directions for a 9- x 13-inch baking pan. Let cool.
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until creamy. Beat in milk, peppermint extract, and food coloring; mix well. Add confectioners' sugar and beat until thoroughly combined. Spread over brownies and let harden. Spread chocolate frosting over top and cut into squares.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.