Classic Chocolate Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's nothing better than sinking your teeth into our Classic Chocolate Brownies. That's because it's a dessert that is loaded with the chocolatey flavors that you know and love in a perfect brownie recipe.
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) butter
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a saucepan, combine water, sugar, and butter. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Remove from heat, and stir in 2 cups chocolate chips until smooth. Let cool 5 minutes. Add eggs, one at a time, stirring just until blended. Stir in vanilla, flour, and salt; mix well. Stir in remaining chocolate chips and the walnuts, if desired.
- Spread mixture into prepared baking pan. Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into squares.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Hosting a last-minute dinner party, or just looking for a way to fancy up a quick weeknight dinner? Well then, our Really Easy Pork Scaloppine is just the ticket. This dish looks fancy schmancy, but it only takes 10 minutes to make!