Hawaiian Nut Blondies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We bet that you've never had blondies this delicious before. Flavored with macadamia nuts and light brown sugar, these Hawaiian Nut Blondies are a treat to be loved by all!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups light brown sugar
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup coarsely chopped macadamia nuts, plus 2 tablespoons for sprinkling
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, plus 2 tablespoons for sprinkling
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk brown sugar and butter until mixed; whisk in eggs and vanilla. Add flour, baking powder, and salt, mixing until well combined. Stir in 1 cup nuts and 1 cup chocolate chips. Spread in prepared baking dish and sprinkle with remaining nuts and chocolate chips.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool then cut into bars.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Calories 194
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 12g 18 %
- Saturated Fat 4.4g 22 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.3g 5 %
- Cholesterol 20mg 7 %
- Sodium 198mg 8 %
- Total Carbohydrates 22g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.9g 4 %
- Sugars 11g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our All American Skillet Goulash takes a few tasty liberties with traditional goulash and makes an all American goulash that's praise-worthy. Wait 'til you taste our budget-friendly, skillet version that is pure hearty comfort food.