Milk & Cookie Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 30 Min
- COOK TIME
- 35 Min
We call these Milk & Cookie Brownies because of the homemade boiled milk frosting that goes on top. This one is made with chocolate sandwich cookies in the batter to give it an extra-special flair!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (19.8-ounce) package brownie mix, batter prepared according to package directions
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped chocolate sandwich cookies, divided
- 2 sticks butter, softened, divided
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup sugar
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Stir 1 cup chopped cookies into brownie batter. Pour into prepared baking dish and bake according to package directions. Allow to cool completely.
- In a small saucepan, melt 1/2 stick butter; stir in flour and cook 1 minute. Slowly whisk in milk and cook until mixture thickens; remove from heat and let cool.
- In a medium bowl, beat remaining butter and the sugar until fluffy. Beat the milk mixture into the sugar mixture until smooth. Refrigerate 30 minutes, or until spreadable.
- Frost brownies, then sprinkle with remaining chopped cookies. Cut and serve or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Calories 229
- Calories from Fat 104
- Total Fat 12g 18 %
- Saturated Fat 3.3g 16 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 2.7g 5 %
- Cholesterol 24mg 8 %
- Sodium 145mg 6 %
- Total Carbohydrates 31g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.4g 2 %
- Sugars 20g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.