Nutty Rocky Road Brownie Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 40 Min
Fudgy? Yes! Nutty? You bet! Dunkable? Oh, boy! This is one of our favorites!
What You'll Need
- 1 (22.5-ounce) package brownie mix, batter prepared according to the package directions
- 1 (10 ½-ounce)package miniature marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups (9 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 1/2 cups crispy rice cereal
What to Do
- Bake brownie batter according to package directions for a 9- x 13-inch baking dish. Remove from oven and sprinkle hot brownies with the marshmallows. Return to the oven and bake 5 minutes, until the marshmallows melt; set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, combine the chocolate chips, peanut butter, and butter over low heat until the chips are melted, stirring constantly. Add the crispy rice cereal; mix well. Spread over the top of the brownies and allow to cool slightly.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours, until thoroughly chilled. Cut into squares just before serving.
For even nuttier brownies, mix 1/2 cup peanuts in with the cereal.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Calories 441
- Calories from Fat 214
- Total Fat 24g 37 %
- Saturated Fat 7.6g 38 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 5.8g 12 %
- Cholesterol 30mg 10 %
- Sodium 177mg 7 %
- Total Carbohydrates 57g 19 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.1g 4 %
- Sugars 41g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.