Ooey Gooey Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 2 dozen brownies
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 32 Min
What could be bad about a recipe with a name that describes it as ooey gooey? Nothing! These brownies are knock-your-socks-off, lick-your-plate-clean yummy!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (21-ounce) package brownie mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (8-ounce) container sour cream
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped pecans
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Combine first 4 ingredients; stir until well blended.
- Stir in sour cream, chocolate chips, and pecans. Spoon into a greased 9- x 13-inch pan.
- Bake 32 to 35 minutes or until done; cool and cut into squares.
In a pinch for a quick dessert? Use leftover desserts for a new finale. Just layer crumbled leftover brownies, or cookies, with chocolate pudding and whipped topping in parfait glasses for a simple chocolate lover's specialty.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Mashed potatoes always offer stick-to-your-ribs comfort, and our Mashed Potato Casserole is a new twist on a family favorite side dish recipe. This potato casserole is extra-rich and creamy thanks to the addition of cream cheese. Your spuds will never be duds if you make 'em this way!