Peanut Butter Cup Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 24 brownies
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
If you love the to-die-for combo of chocolate and peanut butter, then our fudgy homemade Peanut Butter Cup Brownies are for you. What's our Test Kitchen's secret to their rich taste? Some mayo in the batter!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 (21.5-ounce) package fudge brownie mix
- 1 (7-ounce) bag chocolate-covered peanut butter cups
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, eggs, and water until well blended. Stir in brownie mix, mixing just until moistened.
- Coarsely chop peanut butter cups and stir into brownie mixture. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until edges pull away from sides of pan.
Don't chop the peanut butter cups too fine or you'll ruin the special treat in each bite.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got a delicious and guilt-free way to enjoy apple coffee cake! This recipe comes from our new diabetic-friendly cookbook, Guilt-Free Comfort Favorites. Don't worry, we're not sacrificing any of the taste. In fact, just one bite, and you're going to be hooked! Don't be surprised when family and neighbors are lining up outside your kitchen for a taste of our Guilt-Free Apple Lovers' Coffee Cake!