Peanut Butter Cup Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 24 brownies
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
If you love the to-die-for combo of chocolate and peanut butter, then our fudgy homemade Peanut Butter Cup Brownies are for you. What's our Test Kitchen's secret to their rich taste? Some mayo in the batter!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 (21.5-ounce) package fudge brownie mix
- 1 (7-ounce) bag chocolate-covered peanut butter cups
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, eggs, and water until well blended. Stir in brownie mix, mixing just until moistened.
- Coarsely chop peanut butter cups and stir into brownie mixture. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until edges pull away from sides of pan.
Don't chop the peanut butter cups too fine or you'll ruin the special treat in each bite.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Tired of serving chicken breasts the same ol' way every time? If so, then you'll love this recipe for Cheesy Baked Chicken. These chicken breasts have a cracker crumb coating made from crushed cheese crackers and sesame seeds, so you can expect lots of crunch and flavor in every bite. Plus, this one is done in just about 30 minutes, which makes it great for busy weeknights!