Peanut Butter Cup Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 24 brownies
- 15 Min
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
If you love the to-die-for combo of chocolate and peanut butter, then our fudgy homemade Peanut Butter Cup Brownies are for you. What's our Test Kitchen's secret to their rich taste? Some mayo in the batter!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 (21.5-ounce) package fudge brownie mix
- 1 (7-ounce) bag chocolate-covered peanut butter cups
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, eggs, and water until well blended. Stir in brownie mix, mixing just until moistened.
- Coarsely chop peanut butter cups and stir into brownie mixture. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until edges pull away from sides of pan.
Don't chop the peanut butter cups too fine or you'll ruin the special treat in each bite.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Talk about taking comfort food to a whole new level. This recipe combines two tried-and-true favorites: chili and macaroni and cheese. The result is one beefy, cheesy, casserole that's good till the very last bite. Oh, and did we mention it's got a crispy topping?