Caramel Coffee Brownies A la Mode
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 brownies
- SERVING SIZE
- 1 brownie
- COOK TIME
- 50 Min
The name says it all! Our decadent Caramel Coffee Brownies A La Mode are chock full of the tastes of a favorite specialty coffee and the contrast of textures from rich cake-like brownies topped with creamy vanilla ice cream. What's not to love?
What You'll Need
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup hot water
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 gallons butter pecan or vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup caramel sauce
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine hot water and instant coffee granules; stir until coffee is completely dissolved. Stir in sugar and butter and continue cooking over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil. Remove saucepan from heat and add chocolate chips, stirring until smooth. Stir in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Stir in flour mixture. Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan then cut into squares.
- Top each brownie with a scoop of ice cream and a drizzle of caramel sauce.
Makes 9 to 12 brownies.
We're thinking a nice cup of hot tea would be the perfect go-along for this sinfully rich dessert!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Calories 1,238
- Calories from Fat 562
- Total Fat 62g 96 %
- Saturated Fat 31g 154 %
- Trans Fat 0.4g 0 %
- Protein 13g 26 %
- Cholesterol 176mg 59 %
- Sodium 754mg 31 %
- Total Carbohydrates 152g 51 %
- Dietary Fiber 5.1g 21 %
- Sugars 119g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When the root vegetables are on sale at your market, you've got to fill up a few bags, 'cause you're going to need them to make this recipe for Roasted Root Vegetables. Roasted vegetables are good as-is, but by tossing them in just a little olive oil and adding some basic seasonings, we really enhance their flavors!