Peanutty Candy Bar Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 3 dozen bar brownies
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
Decadent, dynamite, and to-die-for, these Peanutty Candy Bar Brownies will be your new go-to dessert. You won't be able to resist it!
What You'll Need
- 1 (19.8-ounce) package fudge brownie mix
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 (7-ounce) peanuts in milk chocolate candy bars
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare brownie mix batter in a large bowl according to package directions, using 1/4 cup oil. Stir peanut butter into batter. Spread half of brownie batter into an ungreased 9- x 13-inch baking pan. Place whole candy bars across batter. Spread remaining batter over candy bars.
- Bake 28 to 30 minutes. Cool in pan on a wire rack. (See Note.) Cut into squares.
These brownies have a gooey center when served warm. The longer they cool, the firmer the candy bar center becomes. If you can't find the 7-ounce candy bars, just use 2 (10-ounce) packages, and stack them in two layers over half the brownie batter. Best of all, either way you make them or eat them, they're so-o-o good!!
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Quick! - Check the pantry and the fridge and grab whatever you've got on hand, 'cause you're going to need it to make a throw-together Garbage Pasta Salad that's potluck-worthy! This is one easy pasta salad that won't ever make it to the garbage.