Raisin Brownie Bars
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 16 Bars
- 5 Min
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
Looking for a way to get your kids to eat their raisins? This easy brownie recipe might do the trick! These chocolate desserts are infused with a bit of a fruity kick, making a unique brownie recipe you'll have to whip out during your child's next class party. Wrap up the extras and put them in the freezer for late night snacking.
What You'll Need
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg white
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate-covered raisins
- Cooking spray
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square pan with cooking spray.
- Combine flour and next 6 ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring until dry ingredients are moistened (mixture will be thick). Let mixture stand 10 minutes. Fold in chocolate-covered raisins.
- Press mixture into prepared pan. Bake 23 to 25 minutes. Cool in pan on a wire rack.
If you're craving chocolate, these dark, fudgy brownies are the ticket! The mixture is very thick and requires a standing time of 10 minutes. Don't skimp on this? it gives the dry ingredients time to moisten, and the wait is definitely worth it!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.