Apple Pie Dump Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When you're craving the flavors of apple pie, but it's not apple season or you don't have a lot of time on hand, this recipe for Apple Pie Dump Cake sure comes in handy. This easy dump cake is great for taking to last-minute potlucks too!
What You'll Need
- 1 (21-ounce) can apple pie filling
- 1 (16.5-ounce) package white cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, place apple pie filling; break into pieces using a spoon. Add cake mix, eggs, and oil; beat 1 to 2 minutes, or until well blended. Spread batter in baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine walnuts, sugar, and cinnamon; sprinkle mixture evenly over batter.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until golden brown on top. Cool in baking dish at least 15 minutes before serving.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Calories 264
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 13g 19 %
- Saturated Fat 1.8g 9 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.9g 6 %
- Cholesterol 35mg 12 %
- Sodium 226mg 9 %
- Total Carbohydrates 36g 12 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.8g 3 %
- Sugars 25g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe was inspired by Elvis, who had a love for all things peanut butter, bananas, and bacon! We may not be able to perform rock 'n' roll like our good friend, Terry Buchwald, but our Peanut Butter Banana French Toast Bake is our way of paying tribute to the King.