Apple Pie Dump Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When you're craving the flavors of apple pie, but it's not apple season or you don't have a lot of time on hand, this recipe for Apple Pie Dump Cake sure comes in handy. This easy dump cake is great for taking to last-minute potlucks too!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (21-ounce) can apple pie filling
- 1 (16.5-ounce) package white cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, place apple pie filling; break into pieces using a spoon. Add cake mix, eggs, and oil; beat 1 to 2 minutes, or until well blended. Spread batter in baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine walnuts, sugar, and cinnamon; sprinkle mixture evenly over batter.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until golden brown on top. Cool in baking dish at least 15 minutes before serving.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Calories 264
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 13g 19 %
- Saturated Fat 1.8g 9 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.9g 6 %
- Cholesterol 35mg 12 %
- Sodium 226mg 9 %
- Total Carbohydrates 36g 12 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.8g 3 %
- Sugars 25g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Tired of serving chicken breasts the same ol' way every time? If so, then you'll love this recipe for Cheesy Baked Chicken. These chicken breasts have a cracker crumb coating made from crushed cheese crackers and sesame seeds, so you can expect lots of crunch and flavor in every bite. Plus, this one is done in just about 30 minutes, which makes it great for busy weeknights!