Apple Pie Dump Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When you're craving the flavors of apple pie, but it's not apple season or you don't have a lot of time on hand, this recipe for Apple Pie Dump Cake sure comes in handy. This easy dump cake is great for taking to last-minute potlucks too!
What You'll Need
- 1 (21-ounce) can apple pie filling
- 1 (16.5-ounce) package white cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, place apple pie filling; break into pieces using a spoon. Add cake mix, eggs, and oil; beat 1 to 2 minutes, or until well blended. Spread batter in baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine walnuts, sugar, and cinnamon; sprinkle mixture evenly over batter.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until golden brown on top. Cool in baking dish at least 15 minutes before serving.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for a nostalgic strawberry shortcake recipe, our Icebox Strawberry Shortcake Bars will make you feel like a kid again. The creamy strawberry taste is perfect for an outdoor picnic, a get-together, or as a romantic dessert.