Blueberry-Peach Yogurt Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You'll love this fresh and fruity breakfast cake! We used Greek yogurt to make our Blueberry-Peach Yogurt Cake extra-moist, and added plenty of fresh peaches and blueberries for a tart, yet sweet, flavor. Once you give this yummy breakfast cake a try, you'll find yourself making it often!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 stick butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 2 fresh peaches, peeled and sliced into 1/2-inch wedges
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon coarse sugar
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat the bottom of a 9-inch spring form pan with cooking spray. Line with parchment paper, and lightly coat parchment paper with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; mix well and set aside. In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar until fluffy. Add eggs, vanilla, and yogurt and beat until creamy. Slowly beat in flour mixture just until combined.
- Pour batter into pan and top with peach slices and blueberries. Sprinkle with coarse sugar.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean. Let cool 30 minutes then remove from pan, remove parchment paper, and place on a platter. Serve warm or let cool.
- This goes great with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or our Homemade Whipped Cream!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 292
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.4g 13 %
- Saturated Fat 4.9g 24 %
- Trans Fat 0.2g 0 %
- Protein 6.3g 13 %
- Cholesterol 64mg 21 %
- Sodium 362mg 15 %
- Total Carbohydrates 49g 16 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.1g 4 %
- Sugars 30g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
What happens when you take a stuffed chicken recipe and combine it with a muffin tin recipe? You get our irresistible Stuffed Chicken Muffins! This dish is filled with a delicious cheesy Italian-style filling that everyone will love.