Bananas 'n' Cream Squares
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Wow! If you're a banana lover, with Bananas 'n' Cream Squares, you just stumbled across a dream-come-true dessert!
What You'll Need
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) chilled butter
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans, divided
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (16-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 4 ripe bananas
- 2 (4-serving) packages banana or vanilla instant pudding and pie filling
- 3 cups milk
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, cut butter into flour and mix with a fork until mixture is crumbly. Add 1/2 cup pecans and mix well. Press mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes, or until light golden. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- In a large bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until well combined. Add half the whipped topping; mix well. Pour over cooled crust.
- Cut bananas into 1/4-inch slices and arrange in a single layer over cream cheese layer.
- In a large bowl, with an electric beater on medium speed, beat pudding mix and milk until creamy. Spoon over bananas and top with remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup chopped pecans. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 548
- Calories from Fat 311
- Total Fat 35g 53 %
- Saturated Fat 18g 88 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 7.3g 15 %
- Cholesterol 85mg 28 %
- Sodium 442mg 18 %
- Total Carbohydrates 56g 19 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.3g 9 %
- Sugars 34g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.