Pumpkin Spice Poke Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 15 squares
- SERVING SIZE
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
You're going to fall in love with this seasonal version of your favorite poke cake. Our Pumpkin Spice Poke Cake is perfect through-and-through. From the spiced cake to the vanilla pudding mix with added pumpkin pie spice, there's nothing but goodness in this easy dessert recipe.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (15-1/4-ounce) package spice cake mix
- 1 (15-ounce) can pure pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 (4-serving size) packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1/4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 3 1/2 cups milk
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat cake mix, pumpkin, eggs, and water until thoroughly combined. Pour into baking dish.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool. Using the handle of a wooden spoon, poke 25 to 30 holes in cake.
- In a large bowl, whisk pudding mix, pumpkin pie spice, and milk until slightly thickened. Pour mixture into holes and spread evenly over top of cake. Spread whipped topping over pudding, cover, and refrigerate at least 4 hours, or until ready to serve.
Garnish with pumpkin candies or your favorite holiday candy.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Calories 245
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7g 12 %
- Saturated Fat 5.5g 27 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 4.4g 9 %
- Cholesterol 29mg 10 %
- Sodium 345mg 14 %
- Total Carbohydrates 38g 13 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.8g 3 %
- Sugars 26g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.