Butterscotch Pumpkin Swirl Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's a whole lot of fall flavor in our Butterscotch Pumpkin Swirl Cake! Swirls of cream cheese add a whole new layer of "yum" to our pumpkin-flavored cake base. And the butterscotch chips make this cake extra-sweet and delicious! This is one worth sharing with everyone.
What You'll Need
- 1 (15-1/4-ounce) package white cake mix
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (15-ounce) can 100% pure pumpkin
- 1/2 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 7- x 11-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat together cake mix, pumpkin pie spice, and pure pumpkin. Pour into baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, butter, and vanilla; mix well. Stir in butterscotch chips. Drop the cream cheese mixture by spoonfuls over batter and swirl with a knife, creating a marbled effect.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool slightly and serve warm from the oven or cool completely and serve.
How about topping each slice with a dollop of Homemade Whipped Cream just before serving?
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 353
- Calories from Fat 148
- Total Fat 16g 25 %
- Saturated Fat 8.4g 42 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 4.0g 8 %
- Cholesterol 15mg 5 %
- Sodium 403mg 17 %
- Total Carbohydrates 54g 18 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.4g 6 %
- Sugars 43g 0 %