Tropical Fruit Dump Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Say "Aloha!" to your new favorite cake! Our Tropical Fruit Dump Cake is chock-full of tropical ingredients, like pineapples, peaches, cherries, and flaked coconut. This dump cake recipe is so good and so easy, you'll find yourself serving it all year long.
What You'll Need
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 (15-ounce) can mango or peach slices, undrained
- 1 (10-ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained and cut in half
- 1 (16.5-ounce) package white cake mix
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, cut into thin slices
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spread pineapple with its liquid, mango with its liquid, and cherries in baking dish. Evenly sprinkle with cake mix. Top with single layer of butter slices, then sprinkle with brown sugar and coconut.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until golden on top and bubbly. Cool at least 15 minutes before serving.
Top each serving with a dollop of whipped topping and a cherry.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Calories 321
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10g 16 %
- Saturated Fat 5.1g 26 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 2.0g 4 %
- Cholesterol 16mg 5 %
- Sodium 268mg 11 %
- Total Carbohydrates 57g 19 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.7g 7 %
- Sugars 47g 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe was inspired by Elvis, who had a love for all things peanut butter, bananas, and bacon! We may not be able to perform rock 'n' roll like our good friend, Terry Buchwald, but our Peanut Butter Banana French Toast Bake is our way of paying tribute to the King.