Tropical Fruit Dump Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Say "Aloha!" to your new favorite cake! Our Tropical Fruit Dump Cake is chock-full of tropical ingredients, like pineapples, peaches, cherries, and flaked coconut. This dump cake recipe is so good and so easy, you'll find yourself serving it all year long.
What You'll Need
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 (15-ounce) can mango or peach slices, undrained
- 1 (10-ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained and cut in half
- 1 (16.5-ounce) package white cake mix
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, cut into thin slices
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spread pineapple with its liquid, mango with its liquid, and cherries in baking dish. Evenly sprinkle with cake mix. Top with single layer of butter slices, then sprinkle with brown sugar and coconut.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until golden on top and bubbly. Cool at least 15 minutes before serving.
Top each serving with a dollop of whipped topping and a cherry.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Calories 321
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10g 16 %
- Saturated Fat 5.1g 26 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 2.0g 4 %
- Cholesterol 16mg 5 %
- Sodium 268mg 11 %
- Total Carbohydrates 57g 19 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.7g 7 %
- Sugars 47g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our festive Sugar 'n' Spice Nuts are the perfect combo of salty and sweet for the holidays. Made with a variety of your favorite nuts, the sweetness of dried cranberries, and just enough cayenne to give it a good kick, this recipe is sure to disappear by the handful! And, not only is it a great snack when family visits during Christmas, but it's also the perfect goodie to send in the mail, for those who can't be with you this season.