Caramel Pumpkin Poke Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 2-1/2 x 2-1/2-inch square
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
Two of your favorite fall flavors come together in this incredible poke cake! Our Caramel Pumpkin Poke Cake is delightful and delicious. Every bite is oozing with gooey caramel goodness and lots of pumpkin spice flavor. Bake this poke cake for the holidays or any day you're looking to treat yourself (and your family). It's sure to be a hit!
What You'll Need
- 1 (15-1/4-ounce) package spice cake mix
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (14-ounce) jar caramel topping
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat cake mix, pumpkin, eggs, water, and oil until thoroughly combined. Pour batter into baking dish. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool 10 minutes.
- Using the end of a wooden spoon, poke holes about 1-inch apart all over top of cake. Pour caramel topping into holes and spread evenly over top of cake. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until creamy. Stir in whipped topping until thoroughly combined. Spread frosting evenly over top of cake and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice for that extra fall flavor!
- We've got even more poke cakes to love in our collection of All-Time Best Poke Cake Recipes.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Take the stress out of dinnertime by preparing our easy Weeknight Pesto Chicken! This simple chicken dinner recipe is made with some pretty basic ingredients, but packs in a whole lot of flavor. The best part is that it looks like something that took hours to make (We won't tell if you don't!).