Churro Cream Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We turned one of your favorite state fair desserts into a delectable cake that'll really make your gang smile! Our Churro Cream Cake is a creamy-filled, cinnamon-sugar-topped cake that's a hit anywhere it's served.
What You'll Need:
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 (8-ounce) cans refrigerated crescent rolls
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar, the egg, and vanilla until smooth.
- In a medium bowl, mix remaining sugar, the nuts, and cinnamon. Sprinkle half the nut mixture in bottom of baking dish, covering entire bottom.
- Unroll 1 can dinner rolls and place in bottom of baking dish over nuts, covering entire bottom. Press seams together. Pour cream cheese mixture evenly over dough. Unroll remaining can of dinner rolls and place over cream cheese mixture, pressing seams together. Sprinkle remaining nut mixture evenly over top.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown and center is set.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Calories 221
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 15g 23 %
- Saturated Fat 6.7g 33 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 2.9g 6 %
- Cholesterol 34mg 11 %
- Sodium 255mg 11 %
- Total Carbohydrates 21g 7 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.4g 2 %
- Sugars 13g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Tired of serving chicken breasts the same ol' way every time? If so, then you'll love this recipe for Cheesy Baked Chicken. These chicken breasts have a cracker crumb coating made from crushed cheese crackers and sesame seeds, so you can expect lots of crunch and flavor in every bite. Plus, this one is done in just about 30 minutes, which makes it great for busy weeknights!