Churro Cream Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We turned one of your favorite state fair desserts into a delectable cake that'll really make your gang smile! Our Churro Cream Cake is a creamy-filled, cinnamon-sugar-topped cake that's a hit anywhere it's served.
What You'll Need
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 (8-ounce) cans refrigerated crescent rolls
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar, the egg, and vanilla until smooth.
- In a medium bowl, mix remaining sugar, the nuts, and cinnamon. Sprinkle half the nut mixture in bottom of baking dish, covering entire bottom.
- Unroll 1 can dinner rolls and place in bottom of baking dish over nuts, covering entire bottom. Press seams together. Pour cream cheese mixture evenly over dough. Unroll remaining can of dinner rolls and place over cream cheese mixture, pressing seams together. Sprinkle remaining nut mixture evenly over top.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown and center is set.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.