Peanut Butter Chocolate Delight
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Can you imagine what your house will smell like with a chocolate and peanut butter cake cooking in the slow cooker for four hours? We'll tell you right now...it'll smell amazing! Our slow-cooked Peanut Butter Chocolate Delight is really quite delightful!
What You'll Need
- 1 (15-1/4-ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 1 (4-serving-size) package chocolate instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, warmed
What to Do
- Coat a 4-quart or larger slow cooker with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, water, eggs, oil, sour cream, peanut butter chips, and chocolate chips. Beat until mixed, then pour into slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW 4 to 5 hours or on HIGH 2 to 2-1/2 hours. Drizzle with peanut butter and serve warm.
For more delicious dump cake recipes, return to our collection page!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 558
- Calories from Fat 320
- Total Fat 36g 55 %
- Saturated Fat 14g 68 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 11g 23 %
- Cholesterol 75mg 25 %
- Sodium 520mg 22 %
- Total Carbohydrates 57g 19 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.2g 13 %
- Sugars 39g 0 %