Peanut Butter Chocolate Delight
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Can you imagine what your house will smell like with a chocolate and peanut butter cake cooking in the slow cooker for four hours? We'll tell you right now...it'll smell amazing! Our slow-cooked Peanut Butter Chocolate Delight is really quite delightful!
What You'll Need
- 1 (15-1/4-ounce) package chocolate cake mix
- 1 (4-serving-size) package chocolate instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, warmed
What to Do
- Coat a 4-quart or larger slow cooker with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, water, eggs, oil, sour cream, peanut butter chips, and chocolate chips. Beat until mixed, then pour into slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW 4 to 5 hours or on HIGH 2 to 2-1/2 hours. Drizzle with peanut butter and serve warm.
For more delicious dump cake recipes, return to our collection page!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 558
- Calories from Fat 320
- Total Fat 36g 55 %
- Saturated Fat 14g 68 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 11g 23 %
- Cholesterol 75mg 25 %
- Sodium 520mg 22 %
- Total Carbohydrates 57g 19 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.2g 13 %
- Sugars 39g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our festive Sugar 'n' Spice Nuts are the perfect combo of salty and sweet for the holidays. Made with a variety of your favorite nuts, the sweetness of dried cranberries, and just enough cayenne to give it a good kick, this recipe is sure to disappear by the handful! And, not only is it a great snack when family visits during Christmas, but it's also the perfect goodie to send in the mail, for those who can't be with you this season.