Cinnamon Nut Ring
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Imagine the aromas wafting through your house when you bake our easy Cinnamon Nut Ring coffee cake. Using one of our favorite Test Kitchen secret shortcut ingredients, this bakery-worthy cake can be in your table in no time!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16.3-ounce) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (8 biscuits)
- 1 (10.2-ounce) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (5 biscuits)
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 4 teaspoons milk
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 10-inch Bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Separate the large package of biscuit dough into 8 biscuits and the small package into 5 biscuits. Cut each biscuit into 6 pieces and place pieces in a large bowl. Pour melted butter over biscuit pieces.
- In a small bowl, combine granulated sugar, raisins, nuts, and cinnamon. Sprinkle mixture over biscuit pieces and toss until evenly coated. Place dough into prepared Bundt pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until center is firm. Let cool 10 to 15 minutes, then invert Bundt pan over a plate to release cinnamon ring.
- In a small bowl, combine confectioners' sugar and milk to make a glaze; drizzle over the ring and serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe comes straight to you from a galaxy far, far away, as we celebrate Star Wars Galaxy's Edge in Disney's Hollywood Studios. If you head that way and explore the vast Star Wars galaxy, you might find yourself in Docking Bay 7 to fuel up. That's where we got the inspiration for our version of this Braised Shaak Roast. This hearty beef recipe teams up with cavatelli pasta and lots of veggies, for a flavor-packed combo that makes this hearty and comforting recipe something worth bringing home.