Citrus Berry Dump Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Enjoy the "berry good" tastes of summer anytime of the year with our recipe for Citrus Berry Dump Cake. This super simple dump cake recipe is lemony fresh and blueberry delicious. We know your gang is gonna love it!
What You'll Need
- 5 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Zest from 1/2 lemon
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1 (16.5-ounce) package lemon cake mix
- 1 stick butter, cut into thin slices
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Evenly place blueberries in baking dish and sprinkle with sugar and lemon zest. Drizzle lemon juice over blueberries; mix well and evenly sprinkle with cake mix. Distribute butter slices over cake mix.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes, or until bubbly and golden on top. Serve warm or cold.
- When ready to serve, dollop with whipped cream or scoops of vanilla ice cream.
- Want even more recipes for dump cake? Click here to check out our collection!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 285
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10g 16 %
- Saturated Fat 5.7g 29 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 2.2g 4 %
- Cholesterol 20mg 7 %
- Sodium 302mg 13 %
- Total Carbohydrates 47g 16 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.5g 6 %
- Sugars 31g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The great thing about beets is they're available all year long, and while they are quite versatile, pickling them is the most popular way to cook this colorful veggie. So grab a pot, boil some water, and start slicing, 'cause this Amish Pickled Beets recipe is one you won't want to miss!