Country Lemon Coffee Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 8 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 35 Min
- READY IN
- 8 Hr 35 Min
This overnight coffee cake recipe is brimming with country-fresh lemon flavor. Just wait'll you taste our Country Lemon Coffee Cake!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour, plus extra for sprinkling
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar, divided
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon, divided
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter, melted
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon extract
- Zest of 1 lemon
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
What To Do:
- Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray, then sprinkle with flour.
- In a large bowl, combine the 2 cups flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, granulated sugar, 1/2 cup brown sugar, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, the butter, milk, lemon extract, lemon zest, and eggs; beat until well combined. Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Cover and chill at least 8 hours, or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining brown sugar, remaining cinnamon, and the pecans. Sprinkle over chilled batter.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cut, and serve warm.
- Here around the Test Kitchen, we just can't get enough of the refreshing taste of lemon! If you're like us, we're sure you'll love our Blueberry Lemon Bars as much as we do!
- If your gang loves coffee cake recipes like this one, then you've got to check out our collection, 10 Coffee Cake Recipes You'll Celebrate!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 350
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16g 25 %
- Saturated Fat 8.1g 41 %
- Trans Fat 0.5g 0 %
- Protein 4.5g 9 %
- Cholesterol 63mg 21 %
- Sodium 371mg 15 %
- Total Carbohydrates 48g 16 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.2g 5 %
- Sugars 32g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Talk about taking comfort food to a whole new level. This recipe combines two tried-and-true favorites: chili and macaroni and cheese. The result is one beefy, cheesy, casserole that's good till the very last bite. Oh, and did we mention it's got a crispy topping?