Apple Cinnamon Dump Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Don't have a lot of time to put a fancy cake together? Have you ever tried a dump cake recipe? Our Apple Cinnamon Dump Cake recipe is as easy as 1-2-3 and tastes as yummy as "O-M-G!" Apple Cinnamon goodness, all from the simplicity of a dump cake recipe, means that this apple dump cake is the best thing that's ever happened to your fall dessert list!
What You'll Need
- 2 (21-ounce) cans apple pie filling
- 1 (16.5-ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup cinnamon chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Spoon pie filling into baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine cake mix, cinnamon chips, walnuts, and cinnamon. Sprinkle dry mixture evenly over pie filling, then drizzle with butter.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until golden brown and bubbly. Serve warm or cold.
- This Apple Cinnamon Dump Cake tastes even better when it's topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or a dollop of whipped cream. Yum!
- Want to check out some of our other dump cake recipes? Click here to view the collection!
- Looking for more easy cake recipes? How about a delicious poke cake? Take a peek at our All-Time Best Poke Cake Recipes!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 398
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15g 23 %
- Saturated Fat 8.1g 40 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 2.5g 5 %
- Cholesterol 20mg 7 %
- Sodium 425mg 18 %
- Total Carbohydrates 66g 22 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.5g 6 %
- Sugars 37g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You can serve up a restaurant-worthy dinner while sticking to your budget, with this easy recipe for Crazy-Good Rosemary Chicken. These juicy chicken breasts are topped with a flavor-packed sauce made with some onions, a little lemon juice, a splash of wine, and a bit of mustard. The results are amazing!