Apple Cinnamon Dump Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Don't have a lot of time to put a fancy cake together? Have you ever tried a dump cake recipe? Our Apple Cinnamon Dump Cake recipe is as easy as 1-2-3 and tastes as yummy as "O-M-G!"
What You'll Need:
- 2 (21-ounce) cans apple pie filling
- 1 (16.5-ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup cinnamon chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Spoon pie filling into baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine cake mix, cinnamon chips, walnuts, and cinnamon. Sprinkle dry mixture evenly over pie filling, then drizzle with butter.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until golden brown and bubbly. Serve warm or cold.
- This Apple Cinnamon Dump Cake tastes even better when it's topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or a dollop of whipped cream. Yum!
- Want to check out some of our other dump cake recipes? Click here to view the collection!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 398
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15g 23 %
- Saturated Fat 8.1g 40 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 2.5g 5 %
- Cholesterol 20mg 7 %
- Sodium 425mg 18 %
- Total Carbohydrates 66g 22 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.5g 6 %
- Sugars 37g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our recipe for a one-pot Classic Chicken Fricassee will make you feel good through and through. It's made to taste just like the kind you grew up eating, featuring yummy veggies like celery, onion, carrots, and mushrooms. We love it over curly noodles!