Easy Peach Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Easy Peach Cake is filled with the flavors of summer! Just one bite of this cake is all that you need to to fall in love with juicy peaches that are baked into this southern classic.
What You'll Need
- 1 (15.25-ounce) package butter-flavored yellow cake mix
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1 (21-ounce) container peach pie filling
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13- inch baking pan with cooking spray, set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well. Pour batter into prepared baking pan.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Allow to cool slightly and serve warm, or when cool, cover until ready to serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 379
- Calories from Fat 198
- Total Fat 22g 34 %
- Saturated Fat 2.9g 14 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 3.8g 8 %
- Cholesterol 32mg 11 %
- Sodium 257mg 11 %
- Total Carbohydrates 44g 15 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.6g 6 %
- Sugars 25g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're tired of serving the same ol' side dishes every fall, then you've got to give our Butternut Squash Fritters a try. Fried until golden and crispy, there's no way anyone can resist having one...or two. And they're even better if you drizzle a little syrup over them!