Banana Pudding Freezer Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Want to "take the cake" in summer without lighting your oven? Our luscious Banana Pudding Freezer Cake, will melt their hearts. Packing all the tastes of comforting banana pudding with the texture of ice cream, you can't go wrong!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (4-serving-size) package instant vanilla pudding, prepared according to package directions
- 3 large bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1 (12-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 2 cups crushed vanilla wafers
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
What To Do:
- Line a 9- x 5-inch loaf pan with plastic wrap, with ends extending over sides of pan.
- Stir banana slices and 2 cups whipped topping into prepared pudding mixture. Spoon into prepared pan.
- In a medium bowl, combined crushed cookies and butter; mix well. Sprinkle over pudding mixture and gently pressed down. Cover with ends of plastic wrap.
- Freeze 8 hours or until firm. Invert dessert onto serving platter, remove pan and plastic wrap. Cover with remaining whipped topping and serve.
Garnish with extra banana slices and wafer cookies.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Say hello to sunshine, good-times, and Southern Peach Cobbler! Just imagine warm, gooey cinnamon peaches, a crusty crust, and a big scoop of vanilla ice cream and that's summertime in the South. But you know what? You don't have to be below the Mason-Dixon Line to enjoy this one!