Chocolate Mint Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Chopped up pieces of your favorite chocolate mint candies add a refreshing flavor to these homemade chocolate brownies. Our Chocolate Mint Brownies are a welcome treat anytime of the year, but we especially love to make them for our holiday dessert tables!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate syrup
- 2 (4.67-ounce) packages chocolate mint wafer candies, coarsely chopped (see Note)
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking pan with cooking spray
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat butter, sugar, eggs, flour and chocolate syrup until smooth. Pour into baking dish. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Immediately place candy on top of hot brownies. Let sit for 2 to 3 minutes until candies are melted. Using a spatula gently spread over brownies. Let cool, then refrigerate until ready to cut.
- For this recipe the Test Kitchen used Andes Creme De Menthe Thins.
- This easy recipe is part of our 2016 Christmas Cookie Countdown!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0 0 %
- Protein 0.0 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0 0 %
- Sodium 0.0 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 0 %
- Sugars 0.0 0 %
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for a nostalgic strawberry shortcake recipe, our Icebox Strawberry Shortcake Bars will make you feel like a kid again. The creamy strawberry taste is perfect for an outdoor picnic, a get-together, or as a romantic dessert.