Chocolate Mint Brownies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Chopped up pieces of your favorite chocolate mint candies add a refreshing flavor to these homemade chocolate brownies. Our Chocolate Mint Brownies are a welcome treat anytime of the year, but we especially love to make them for our holiday dessert tables!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate syrup
- 2 (4.67-ounce) packages chocolate mint wafer candies, coarsely chopped (see Note)
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking pan with cooking spray
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat butter, sugar, eggs, flour and chocolate syrup until smooth. Pour into baking dish. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Immediately place candy on top of hot brownies. Let sit for 2 to 3 minutes until candies are melted. Using a spatula gently spread over brownies. Let cool, then refrigerate until ready to cut.
- For this recipe the Test Kitchen used Andes Creme De Menthe Thins.
- This easy recipe is part of our 2016 Christmas Cookie Countdown!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Calories 332
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 14g 21 %
- Saturated Fat 9.6g 48 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 4.2g 8 %
- Cholesterol 66mg 22 %
- Sodium 104mg 4 %
- Total Carbohydrates 50g 17 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.5g 6 %
- Sugars 38g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We love it when a recipe is so light and creamy it literally just melts in your mouth. This delicious peanut butter fudge recipe does just that! Seriously, they say everything in moderation, but this sweet treat isn't going to make it easy.