Hawaiian Poke Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
Get out your beach chairs and pass out the flower leis 'cause this Hawaiian Poke Cake is going to transport you to a tropical paradise. In this easy cake-mix dessert, we've included all the flavors you'd expect in a Hawaiian recipe, including coconut, pineapple, and macadamia nuts.
What You'll Need
- 1 (15.25-ounce) package French vanilla cake mix
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained and juice reserved
- 2 (4-serving-size) packages instant coconut cream pudding mix
- 4 cups milk
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup coconut, toasted
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, prepared cake mix according to package directions, replacing the water with reserved pineapple juice, and adding enough water for total amount required. Pour into baking dish.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out dry. Let cool 10 minutes. Using the handle of a wooden spoon, poke large holes over entire cake.
- In a large bowl, whisk pudding mix and milk just until pudding begins to thicken but is still pourable. Add pineapple and mix well. Pour mixture over cake and into holes, using handle of spoon to help fill holes, if necessary. Evenly spread whipping topping over pudding. Sprinkle evenly with coconut and nuts.
- Cover and refrigerate 4 hours, or until ready to serve.
- For that tropical taste and look, when ready to serve, garnish each slice with a maraschino cherry!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Calories 322
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12g 19 %
- Saturated Fat 7.5g 37 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 3.6g 7 %
- Cholesterol 5.2mg 2 %
- Sodium 353mg 15 %
- Total Carbohydrates 48g 16 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.2g 5 %
- Sugars 33g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Chilled Stacked Salad is a colorful and easy make-ahead layered salad that is perfect for easy summer entertaining. It's among our favorite easy salad recipes for potluck parties. We know once you start stacking, you'll never want to stop!