Java Chocolate Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Looking for the perfect dessert for a party or special dinner? Java Chocolate Cake is sure to wow and satisfy everybody!
What You'll Need
- 1 (18.25-ounce) package devil's food cake mix
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (4-serving) package instant chocolate pudding and pie filling
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup coffee liqueur
- 1 (6-ounce) package semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed (an 8-ounce container equals 3-1/2 cups)
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons coffee liqueur
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place cake mix, eggs, sour cream, oil, pudding mix, water, and coffee liqueur in a large bowl. Mix on medium-high speed or by hand until thoroughly blended. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Turn into a well-greased 12-cup Bundt pan and bake 45 to 50 minutes. Cool 20 minutes then remove from pan.
- Meanwhile, in another bowl, fold together remaining ingredients. When ready to serve, spoon a dollop over each slice of cake.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You can serve up a restaurant-worthy dinner while sticking to your budget, with this easy recipe for Crazy-Good Rosemary Chicken. These juicy chicken breasts are topped with a flavor-packed sauce made with some onions, a little lemon juice, a splash of wine, and a bit of mustard. The results are amazing!