Raspberry Icebox Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When summer starts kickin' into high gear, there's nothing like a fruity icebox cake to really get the party started. Whether you're looking for an easy potluck dish to bring to the block party or you just want a simple dessert to serve up after dinner on a warm summer day, this Raspberry Icebox Cake just simply can't be beat.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons (1/4 cup) melted butter
- 2 (4-serving-size) packages raspberry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen raspberries
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter; mix well. Press mixture into a 9- x 13-inch baking dish. Refrigerate until ready to fill.
- Dissolve raspberry gelatin in boiling water; stir in raspberries. Chill until partially set, about 1 hour.
- Stir gelatin and spread half on graham cracker bottom. Add whipped topping to remaining gelatin mixture; mix well. Spread on top of gelatin layer.
- Refrigerate 4 to 6 hours before serving.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Quick! - Check the pantry and the fridge and grab whatever you've got on hand, 'cause you're going to need it to make a throw-together Garbage Pasta Salad that's potluck-worthy! This is one easy pasta salad that won't ever make it to the garbage.