Raspberry Icebox Cake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When summer starts kickin' into high gear, there's nothing like a fruity icebox cake to really get the party started. Whether you're looking for an easy potluck dish to bring to the block party or you just want a simple dessert to serve up after dinner on a warm summer day, this Raspberry Icebox Cake just simply can't be beat.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons (1/4 cup) melted butter
- 2 (4-serving-size) packages raspberry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (12-ounce) package frozen raspberries
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter; mix well. Press mixture into a 9- x 13-inch baking dish. Refrigerate until ready to fill.
- Dissolve raspberry gelatin in boiling water; stir in raspberries. Chill until partially set, about 1 hour.
- Stir gelatin and spread half on graham cracker bottom. Add whipped topping to remaining gelatin mixture; mix well. Spread on top of gelatin layer.
- Refrigerate 4 to 6 hours before serving.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whether you're a dunker or a dipper, our Parmesan Onion Board is the perfect addition to your best soup recipes! It's got the bold flavors of onion, poppy seeds, and Parmesan cheese, and let's face it, that goes with just about anything!